It is a clone of this request.
|Multi Request||Mueller Report and Related Documents|
|Submitted||April 1, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
* A copy of the Office of the Special Counsel's Report on the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters, also popularly known as the Mueller Report.
* A copy of previously processed materials released by the Special Counsel's Office in response to FOIA requests it received in 2017, 2018, and through the date this request is processed in 2019.
* A copy of any "closing documentation" prepared at the of the Special Counsel's office into the above.
* Copies of "Status of Investigation" reports prepared for the Attorney General or Acting Attorney General under 28 C.F.R. § 600.8(a)(2), whether or not they were ultimately submitted.
* Copies of notifications prepared for leadership members of Congress under 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(a), whether or not they were ultimately submitted.
* A copy of any final budgets or expense reports submitted by the Special Counsel's office regarding its expenditures throughout the course of the investigation.
* A copy of any Congressional correspondence with the Office of the Special Counsel, including both inbound queries as well as the responses.
* A copy of any correspondence with media organizations through the course the investigation, including correspondence marked "off the record" or "on background."
* A copy of any talking points or media policies generated by the Special Counsel's office.
* A copy of any media clip lists or other documents or databases that track media mentions of the Special Counsel's office.
* A copy of any policies regarding leaks or public disclosure of the Special Counsel's work, including guidance for staff on how to handle queries about their work.
* A copy of any disciplinary records or databases tracking leaks or suspected leaks from the SCO.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Requester of Record:
F. Joseph Evans
Janet A. Katz
Juan Diego Gaucin
Scott W. Auden
Carla V Hall
Matthew M Crist
Kimberley Garth-James DPA
Craig Scott Burnes, CPS
Jacob William Monroe
Paula M Copp
D. Odell Potter
Melissa Lynne Taylor
Timothy J. Foelker
Marcus Baram, Fast Company
Jeffrey M Wixson
Kevin M Schofield
Amy E Dean
Carolyn Van Wert
Andrew S. Kindle
Nancy Lyons Reicher
Melissa Janice Franzen
Christopher C Finkle
Aysha M Handley
Ellen H Brow
Professor David Carroll
David Borowski II
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on April 1, 2019. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
There are no files associated with this request.