|Submitted||Oct. 29, 2020|
|Due||Nov. 30, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
1. "Number of "clicks" and "visits" to the Grand Canyon National Park website " "each month for the most recent 3 year period( including 2020)
2. "Number of "clicks" and "visits" to the Bryce Canyon National Park website "each month for the most recent 3 year period (including 2020)
3. "Number and percentage of visitors by day of week and month to Grand Canyon National Park (South Rim) for the most recent 3 year period before the "COVID 19" "shutdown"(including 2020)(before shutdown in "Mid March 2020")
4. "Number and percentage of visitors by day of week and month to Bryce Canyon National Park for the most recent 3 year period before the "COVID 19" "shutdown (including 2020)( "including information close to the shutdown starting on "Tuesday 4-7-2020 as much as possible"
5. "Number and percentage of visitors by day of week and month to Grand Canyon National Park for the time period since the end of the shutdown".
6. ""Number and percentage of visitors by day of week and month to Bryce Canyon National Park for the time period since the end of the shutdown".
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
The information you have requested relating to visitation statistics data is already available online at: https://irma.nps.gov/STATS/.
Please let us know if the posted information does not meet your needs. In accordance with 43 CFR 2.5 if we do not hear from you within 20 workdays we will assume you are no longer interested in this information and will close our file on that portion of your request. The remaining portion of your request, for website usage data, has been routed to Ms. Yamato, the regional FOIA Officer, for further processing.
Additionally, because the National Park Service creates and maintains law enforcement records, we are required by the Department of Justice to provide the following information, even though it may or may not apply to your specific request. Congress excluded three discrete categories of law enforcement and national security records from the requirements of the FOIA. See 5 U.S.C. 552(c) (2006 & Supp. IV 2010). This response is limited to those records that are subject to the requirements of the FOIA. This is a standard notification that we are required to give all our requesters and should not be taken as an indication that excluded records do, or do not, exist.
Ms. Charis Wilson, PhD., CRM
NPS FOIA Officer
12795 W. Alameda Parkway
PO Box 25287
Denver, CO 80225-0287
***** PLEASE NOTE Until further notice materials sent via facsimile, physical mail, or packages sent via Fed Ex or UPS may be delayed as our office is closed. Please send materials electronically******
Hello, this is Motonari Matsuda. I have a specific question: so sometime in the future, I could expect another response, is that correct?
Thank you for the specific information that you have given me so far. this partially helps my request.
There are no files associated with this request.