It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||July 29, 2017|
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, § 552 et. seq.
Please provide me with the following:
1. Any and all correspondence between the SEC and MiMedx between January 1, 2014 to present.
2. Any records in the possession of the Department of Veterans Affair OIG's possession relating to MiMedx.
For records for which you assert confidential treatment, I request that the FOIA office provide me with an estimate regarding the number of pages and date range of the pages at issue. This information will help me assess whether I would like the FOIA office to proceed with confidential treatment processing.
If my request is denied in whole or part, I ask that you justify any denial or withholding by reference to specific FOIA exemptions. If you invoke certain exemptions, those exemptions should be narrowly construed. I also respectfully remind you that the FOIA obligated federal agencies to provide all “reasonably segregable” portions of all documents responsive to my request pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552(b) et. seq.
If you intend to acknowledge receipt of this request or give us a tracking number for this FOIA, please do so via the same means used to communicate this request to you.
Do not send paper mail or CDs to Muckrock in Massachusetts, even if such an address included in boilerplate below. Any paper mail should be sent to my Washington, DC address, included below. But again, I strongly prefer that a digital communication is sent instead of, or concurrently with, any paper mail.
As a representative of the news media, there should be no fees related to this request. In the event there are copying fees, please inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically--by e-mail attachment, or if the response is too large, direct download link or mailed CD-ROM.
As I am making this request as a journalist and this information is of timely value, I would appreciate your communicating with me by telephone during normal business hours or by e-mail, rather than by mail, if you have questions regarding this request. As FOIA requires, I look forward to your reply in 20 business days.
Thank you for your assistance.
Please review the attached document which is in reference to your FOIA request dated July 29, 2017.
A fix is required to perfect the request.
(1) Any and all correspondence between the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General and MiMedx since January 1, 2014 to August 14, 2017.
(2) Any and all letters reflecting the initiation or closing of an audit of MiMedx.
(3) Any and all purchase orders in the possession of the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General for products sold by MiMedx (EpiFix, AmnioFix, OrthoFlo, EpiCord, AmnioCord, CollaFix, AmnioFill)—note the products could have been sold through MiMedx or one of its stocking distributors;
(4) Any records of returns of the products identified in request number three from VA hospitals to MiMedx or distributors.
Please let me know if that narrows the request to your satisfaction. If you have additional questions, please contact me at 202-601-4195 or email@example.com.
Thank you very much for all of your assistance.
Please review the attached document which is in reference to your FOIA request dated August 14, 2017.
The request has been rejected by the agency.