|Multi Request||Hotel/Resort MOUs, MOAs, Contracts|
|Submitted||July 23, 2021|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
- Memorandums of understanding (MOUs), memorandums of agreement (MOAs) or any other agreements or contracts with/involving the following companies/known subsidiaries or brands of the following companies:
* Airbnb Inc
* Bally's Corporation
* Best Western International Inc
* Boyd Gaming Corporation
* Caesars Entertainment Inc
* Castle Group, Inc.
* Century Casinos, Inc.
* China Lodging Group Ltd
* Choice Hotels International Inc
* Diamondhead Casino Corporation
* Extended Stay America Inc
* Full House Resorts, Inc.
* GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd.
* Hi-Great Group Holding Co.
* Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
* Host Hotels & Resorts Inc
* Hyatt Hotel Corporation
* InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
* Las Vegas Sands Corp
* Marriott International, Inc
* Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited
* Membership Collective Group Inc.
* MGM Resorts International
* Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc.
* Park Hotels & Resorts Inc
* Penn National Gaming, Inc
* Playa Hotels & Resorts NV
* Red Rock Resorts Inc
* Rotate Black, Inc
* Service Properties Trust
* Studio City International Holdings Limited ADR
* Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc
* Travel + Leisure Co
* Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc
* Wynn Resorts, Limited
* Wynnstay Group PLC
* Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on July 23, 2021. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Good Morning, I hope this email finds you safe and in good health. Attached is an acknowledgement letter pertaining to USMS FOIARequest number 2021USMS362776. Should you have any questions, please contact the United States Marshals Service through the Public Access Link (PAL). Thank you, USMS FOIA Administrative Team
A no responsive documents response.