|Submitted||Jan. 12, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
Please send me the following documents on Fulbright English Teaching assistants/grantees, Fulbright English Teaching Assistant program in Sri Lanka and Fulbright grantees from Sri Lanka who have been chosen to study in the USA:
1) A copy of the annual report from the United States Sri Lanka Fulbright Commission for year 2017. ( Section 132.2 of the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board policies)
2) Copies of the summary minutes of the meetings of the United States Sri Lanka Fulbright Commission for year 2017. ( Section 132.2 of the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board policies)
3) Copies of all the written applications, forms or any other written expressions of interest including e-mails for a Fulbright English Teaching assistant/grantee that the United States Sri Lanka Fulbright Commission has received from interested host institutions in Sri Lanka in 2017.
4) A copy of all the final reports submitted by the English Training Assistants/grantees in Sri Lanka in 2017. (Section 132.6 of the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board policies)
5) Names of all the Grantees from Sri Lanka who have been approved annually to study in the USA since 1952.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.