|Submitted||Nov. 18, 2017|
|Due||Dec. 18, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
- a copy of the 11/16/17 email from "counsel for Fuller Road Management Corporation" to the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York regarding a search warrant obtained by the New York State Attorney General's Office on or around May 24, 2016.
To assist your search for this email, I have attached a 11/16/17 court filing in which the email is further described.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Luke Stoddard Nathan
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d281750e8e)
* Tracking Number: EOUSA-2018-001015
* Requester Name: Luke S. Nathan
* Date Submitted: 11/18/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: Fuller Management/specific USA NYS 010