|Multi Request||FOIA outliers: queues, high volume procedures, FIFO exceptions + unusual circumstances|
|Submitted||June 4, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
* Documents describing or generated as part of the establishment of any different processing queues for FOIA requests
* Documents describing the rules and procedures governing any different processing FOIA queues
* Documents, produced in the previous 15 years, containing reports or statistics describing the FOIA processing queues
* Documents describing procedures for the handling or coordination of requests from high volume FOIA requesters
* Documents describing procedures, rules and prerequisites for any exceptions to processing requests in a "first in, first out" process
* Documents describing procedures and rules for the processing of especially complex or delicate FOIA requests
* Documents describing procedures and rules for the processing of 'high visibility' FOIA requests, such as those which are likely to elicit reactions from the media or the public
* Documents describing procedures and rules for the processing of FOIA requests from members of Congress and federal government agencies
* Documents describing procedures and rules for the processing of FOIA requests from non-federal law enforcement agencies
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Your request has been assigned to the Office of the Solicitor today with tracking number 878978. After 48 hours of the assignment, you should be able to track its progress at www.dol.gov/foia<http://www.dol.gov/foia>. If you need to contact us about it for any reason, please submit your inquiry through firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> or phone 202-693-5442. In addition, it would be helpful to include the tracking number in the Subject line of any submission to us or have it available at the time of a call.
Darlene Miller| Government Information Specialist, Office of Information Services
Division of Management and Administrative Legal Services (MALS) | Office of the Solicitor
U S Department of Labor | 200 Constitution Avenue NW N2420 | Washington DC 20210
Phone: 202-693-5442 | Fax: 202-693-5389 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> | e-FOIAs: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Hi Ms. Best,
Attached please find the U.S. Department of Labor - Office of the Solicitor response to FOIA number 878978.
SOL FOIA Coordinator