|Submitted||April 13, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
1. All/all Information (Records/Email/Memos/Audio/Video/MetData) related to Carlos Hernando Vergara, Luis Eduardo Vergara (AKA Ed Vergara), Diana Maria Valenica or Arianna Lucia Vergara from May 20th, 1969 to the present.
2. Any/all Information (Records/Email/Memos/Audio/Video/MetData) from FBI Agent Juan "Jerry" DeJesus or his department involving Luis Eduardo Vergara (AKA: Ed Vergara); Including Credit Suisse, Rutgers University New York FBI, Reliable Recycling, PPG from January 1988-Present.
3. Flight plans/schedules for agency involvement with aircraft or drone's within a mile proximity of 47 Gallinson Drive which this agency may have information from 2010 to present.
4. Details of any usage of tracking devices or any other electronic equipment that is installed within two square miles of 47 Gallinson Drive, 07974.
5. Details of any guidance given to field personnel or equipment used to track, investigate or torture Luis Eduardo Vergara.
6. Any/all communication with Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas, IBM and FBI agents/agency from 2010 - present.
7. Any/all communication with/from/on behalf of/or regarding Ian Chodos or HopStop from 2004 to present.
8. Any/all guidance given to field personnel, private investigators, private contractors, politicians, psychologists/psychiatrists or attorneys related to any of the above questions.
9. Any/all information/communications with Reliable Paper/Reliable Wood/Reliable Recycling, the law firm Wilmerhale, James F. Dronzek or the law firm Schumann Hanlon LLC.
10. Any/all information/communications about/with John Fitzgibbon, Marijane Zona, Karen Mitchell, Dan Chodos, Julie Chodos, Karen Mahoney, Steven Fulop, Rick Newman (Yahoo news email@example.com) or any other News Agency/Reporter or Ryan Backman with regards to the above requests.
11. Locations and any information of any InfraGuard, Fusion Center or any type of community or private based watch group located within a 10 mile radius of 47 Gallinson Drive, 07974 or holding information with regards to any of the above requests.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
The request has been rejected by the agency.