|Submitted||June 21, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
Travel authorizations issued in 2017 for Criminal Investigation Division agents to travel to Region III, or to the EPA headquarters, in order to provide protected service support to the EPA Administrator.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d2813c269c)
* Tracking Number: EPA-HQ-2017-008695
* Requester Name: Graham Kates
* Date Submitted: 06/21/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: Requesting travel authorizations issued in 2017 for Criminal Investigation Division agents to travel to Region III, or to the EPA headquarters, in order to provide protected service support to the EPA Administrator.
07/10/2017 10:27 AM FOIA Request: EPA-HQ-2017-008695