|Multi Request||Emerald Onion's request about USG Tor usage 20200301|
|Submitted||March 1, 2020|
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Copies of internal presentations, reports, studies, memorandum, or proposals created or received by Office of the Director of National Intelligence concerning software developed by The Tor Project, Inc., including but not limited to:
- Tor Browser
- Tor bridges
- Tor onion sites (v2 or v3, sometimes called "darkweb" or "darknet" sites)
- Tor onion services (v2 or v3, sometimes called "hidden services")
- Tor bandwidth authorities or directory authorities
- Tor pluggable transports (obfs4, meek, ScrambleSuit, etc)
- Tor relays (also known as "routers" or "nodes", sometimes called "guard", "middle", or "exit" relays)
Please limit this request to documents from 2010-January-01 through the date the search for responsive records is conducted.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Please find attached your acknowledgment letter.