|Submitted||May 5, 2017|
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
- All emails between Kimberly Patrick, director of EPA's Office of Acquisition Management, and Donna Vizian, Pamela Legare, and/or John Showman, from Jan. 19 - Jan. 20, 2017, concerning a temporary suspension of contract and grant awards. Please include email forwards and attachments.
- All emails to or from Donna Vizian from Jan. 19 - Jan. 20, 2017, concerning a temporary suspension of contract and grant awards. Please include email forwards and attachments.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by email attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d2812e5f40)
* Tracking Number: EPA-HQ-2017-006949
* Requester Name: Joshua Eaton
* Date Submitted: 05/05/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: Requesting emails concerning a temporary suspension of contract and grant awards.
EPA-HQ-2017-006949 has been processed with the following final disposition: Full grant.
Records were released to the public as a result of this request. You may retrieve these records immediately using the following link: View Records.Over the next 2 hours, these records are also being added to FOIAonline's search pages, further enabling you to retrieve these documents associated with your FOIA request at any time. (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d2812e5f40)
Thanks so much for your help with this request! I really appreciate it.