|Submitted||Oct. 10, 2018|
|Due||Nov. 7, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Please disclose all communications, including email and print media, that meet any of the following conditions:
1. Communication directed from the Presidential Transition Team and/or Trump White House to the agency sent to, or copied to, Mr. Stephen Miller, currently Senior Advisor to the President.
3. Communication directed from the Presidential Transition Team and/or Trump White House to the agency sent to, or copied to, Mr. Kris Kobach, currently Kansas Secretary of State
4. Addressed to or originating from an email ending in “@fairus.org”
5. Addressed to or originating from an email ending in “@irli.org”
6. Addressed to or originating from an email ending in “@cis.org”
7. Addressed to or originating from an email ending in “@numbersusa.org”
8. Written correspondence addressed to or originating from the Federation for American
9. Written correspondence addressed to or originating from the Immigration Reform Law Institute
10. Written correspondence addressed to or originating from the Center for Immigration Studies
11. Written correspondence addressed to or originating from NumbersUSA
You may limit your search only to communications dated November 9, 2016 to the present.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on Oct. 10, 2018. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Attached is an initial agency decision regarding your October 11, 2018 request to the Department of State.
Department of State
Office of Information, Programs and Services (IPS)
Official - Transitory
Dear Hassan Ahmad,
This is in response to your email below regarding the status of FOIA Case Control Number F-2019-00362. The Office of Information Programs and Services electronic records system indicates that your request remains in process. You will be notified of the Department's search and review efforts in response to this request as soon as that information becomes available.
We appreciate your patience.
If you have further concerns or any questions regarding any FOIA-related matter, please contact the FOIA Requester Service Center (FRSC) at 202-261-8484 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.
U.S. Department of State
FOIA Requester Service Center