It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||March 17, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documents, of any type whatsoever, regarding any department spending at any of the following properties:
1. Trump Winery / Trump Vineyard Estates
3550 Blenheim Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902
2. Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago
401 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
3. Mar-a-Lago Club
1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480
4. Trump Grande Sunny Isles
18101 Collins Ave, North Miami Beach, FL 33160
5. Trump Towers Sunny Isles
15901 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
15811 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
6. Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
2000 Fashion Show Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
7. Trump International Hotel Waikiki
223 Saratoga Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815
8. Trump National Golf Course Bedminster
900 Lamington Rd, Bedminster Township, NJ 07921
9. Trump National Jupiter Golf Club
115 Eagle Tree Ter, Jupiter, FL 33477
10. Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.
1100 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
11. Trump Parc Stamford
1 Broad St, Stamford, CT 06901
12. 555 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104
13. Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles
1 Trump National Dr, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
14. Tishman Building
666 Fifth Avenue,New York, NY 10019
15. Trump National Golf Club Charlotte
120 Trump Sq, Mooresville, NC 28117
16. Trump SoHo (renamed The Dominick)
246 Spring St, New York, NY 10013
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.