|Submitted||Aug. 2, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
1. All notices from all municipal and county agencies in the State of Maine on Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) events from 1 January 2005 to the present.
2. Any database created by the Environmental Protection Agency indicating numbers of Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) events in the State of Maine over any period of time.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Maine Center for Public Interest Reporting
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d280d8d20c)
* Tracking Number: EPA-HQ-2016-009073
* Requester Name: David Sherwood
* Date Submitted: 08/02/2016
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: Requesting notices from all municipal and county agencies in the State of Maine on Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) events from 1 January 2005 to the present.
If you have a few moments, I would like to discuss your FOIA request and the information that we have available. I am happy to give you a call at your convenience.
US EPA Office of Water
Municipal Branch - Water Permits Division
EPA-HQ-2016-009073 has been processed with the following final disposition: Full grant.
Given the nature of this request, some records are only being released to you as the requester. If you have an account in FOIAonline, you may access those records by logging into FOIAonline. Otherwise, those responsive records will be sent via the method agreed upon with the FOIA processor. (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/home?objectId=090004d280d8d20c)
A copy of documents responsive to the request.