|Submitted||July 10, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all DHS/CBP records regarding Pasquale Musitano, a Canadian organized crime figure born in 1968. Musitano also used the name "Pat" and "Fat Pat." Musitano is widely reported to have died in July 2020 in Burlington, Ontario (please see attached press release from Halton Regional Police Service). Records concerning Pasquale Musitano as a subject should thus be assumed free from FOIA Exemption 6, 7(C) and the Privacy Act.
In particular, I request records of Halton's travel to and through the United States, including any crossing of the border.
Please conduct a search of all systems of records for both main-file records and cross-reference records for all relevant names, agencies and companies. Particular systems of records of interest include (not exclusively):
• DHS/ALL-041 External Biometric Records (EBR)
• DHS/CBP-001 Import Information System (IIS)
• DHS/CBP-002 Global Enrollment System (GES)
• DHS/CBP-003 Credit/Debit Card Data System
• DHS/CBP-005 Advance Passenger Information System (APIS)
• DHS/CBP-006 Automated Targeting System (ATS)
• DHS/CBP-007 Border Crossing Information (BCI)
• DHS/CBP-008 Non-Federal Entity Data Systems (NEDS)
• DHS/CBP-009 Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
• DHS/CBP-010 Persons Engaged in International Trade in Customs and Border Protection Licensed/Regulated Activities
• DHS/CBP-011 U.S. Customs and Border Protection TECS
• DHS/CBP-012 Closed Circuit Television System
• DHS/CBP-013 Seized Assets and Case Tracking System (SEACATS)
• DHS/CBP-016 Nonimmigrant Information System (NIIS)
• DHS/CBP-017 Analytical Framework for Intelligence (AFI)
• DHS/CBP-019 Air and Marine Operations Surveillance System (AMOSS)
• DHS/CBP-021 Arrival and Departure Information System (ADIS)
• DHS/CBP-023 Border Patrol Enforcement Records (BPER)
• DHS/CBP-024 Intelligence Records System (CIRS)
• DHS/USCIS/ICE/CBP-001 Alien File, Index, and National File Tracking System of Records.
If any potentially responsive records have been destroyed and/or transferred to NARA, then I request copies of the destruction or transfer slips as well as any other documentation relating to, mentioning or describing said transfer or destruction, to include but not be limited to confirmation that CBP has no other copies of said records.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
CBP-2020-065493 has been processed with the following final disposition: Improper FOIA Request for Other Reasons.