|Submitted||Oct. 4, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
- All communications between the CBP Office of Congressional Affairs—assistant commissioner Pete Ladowicz and deputy assistant commissioner Kim M. Lowry, as well as branch chiefs Jennifer Sava and Robert Andrews—and the office of U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) from Nov. 1, 2017 and Oct. 3, 2017.
- All communications among the assistant and deputy assistant commissioners listed above and acting commissioner Kevin K. McAleenan including "McCaul" between Nov. 1, 2016 and Oct. 3, 2017.
Please note that for the purposes of this request, this includes electronic communications from personal or non-public email accounts, if used for work purposes, which are considered federal record under NARA guidance.
This is a media request. The requester is CJ Ciaramella, a full-time reporter employed at Reason Magazine. The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d28166f355)
* Tracking Number: CBP-2018-003729
* Requester Name: CJ Ciaramella
* Date Submitted: 10/04/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: Requesting all communications between the CBP office of Congressional Affairs-Assistant commissioner Peter Ladowicz and deputy assistant commissioner Kim M. Lowry, as well as branch chiefs Jennifer Sava and Robert Andrews-and the office of US Rep. Martha McSally from 11/01/2016-10/03/2017. Please note that for the purposes of this request, this includes all or electronic communication from personal email accounts, if used for work purposes, which are considered federal record under NARA guidance. Request not being made for commercial purposes.
FOIA request CBP-2018-003729 has been closed as it is a duplicate of an earlier FOIA request that you submitted. Your earlier FOIA request [2018-003725] will be processed in the order it was received.