|Submitted||Feb. 27, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
* Any annual, quarterly or semesterly logs or reports that detail how often various school therapy services are provided to students. Please provide logs from the academic year beginning in 2014 through the present.
* Any reports, logs, or other data that tracks average wait times for students who have sought help for mental health issues. Please provide logs from the academic year beginning in 2014 through the present.
* The budget for mental health services for each year beginning in 2014 through the present.
* Any reports, logs, or other data that tracks the number of mental-health related accommodations requested each school year, as well as the outcomes of those accommodation requests. Please provide records beginning in 2014 through the present.
* Any and all policies related to mental health, including but not limited to policies governing leaves of absence (voluntary and involuntary) for students, as well as any logs or reports that note the voluntary and involuntary leaves of absences students have taken each year since 2014.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Good Afternoon - As Brookdale Community College's Government Records Custodian, I hereby acknowledge receipt of your request submitted under The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and received on this date, 2/27/2020. FOIA provides the public the right to request access to records from any federal agency. Federal agencies are required to disclose any information requested under the FOIA unless it falls under one of nine exemptions which protect interests such as personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement. Please note Brookdale Community College is not a federal agency and therefore your request is denied and the matter is closed. Thank you.
Bonnie Passarella, J.D.
Executive Associate, Legal Services
Brookdale Community College
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
p: 732.224.2239 | f: 732.224.2895
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please promptly notify me and delete this email from your system.
Our MISSION: Brookdale Community College empowers a diverse community by providing open access to high-quality and cost-effective educational and lifelong learning options with clear paths to personal, educational, and economic success.
There are no files associated with this request.