|Submitted||Oct. 13, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
1. All policy documents and manuals related to the use of Briefcam and Convergint
2. All purchasing, procurement, and bidding documents related to Briefcam
3. All agreements or MOUs and attachments related to Briefcam
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Thank you for contacting the City of Austin. In accordance with Texas Public Information Act, the City of Austin has designated the following methods for receiving public information requests.
A member of the public may make a written request for public information under the Public Information Act by delivering the request using one of the following methods:
▪ United States mail: P.O. Box 689001, Austin, Texas, 78768-9001.
▪ Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
▪ Hand delivery: City Hall, 4th Floor, 301 W. 2nd Street; or
Austin Police Department Headquarters, 715 E. 8th Street.
▪ City’s online Public Records Center: www.austintexas.gov/pir
The City does not accept written requests for public information through facsimile transmission. Your request will not be considered received unless it is sent to the proper address.
There are no files associated with this request.