EOUST FOIA 2018-1008R
|Submitted||Oct. 22, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
This FOIA request is for any DOJ files on Karen Moore, Head of US DOJ Bankruptcy Trustee Maryland and Her associate, Bankruptcy DOJ lawyer, Lori Simpson including but not limited to the personal bankruptcy of Charles Richard Longo Sr. and two bankrupt entities owned and/or controlled by Longo, Shippers Choice Inc. and National Training Systems (NTS), and the law firms involved either directly or indirectly with Longo's bankruptcy and/or his two bankrupt entities, NTS and Shippers Choice Inc., such alleged firms as Tydings & Rosenburg, Shapiro & Olander, Miles & Stockbridge, Foley & Lardner, Williams, Hammond, Shockley, Moore, & Harrison and the meeting on/or about Sept. 26, 1994 between Lori Simpson, Dale Kelberman (USDOJ Chief of White Collar Crimes MD.) William F. Howard & Mike Beck in Maryland, and repeated attempts by Donald Stone to serve a legal and lawful Maryland State subpoena US DOJ Bankruptcy Trustee lawyer, Lori Simpson and then Stone catching Simpson and five other top tier DOJ lawyers lying in federal court in in Stone vs. Warfield Sr. 1998.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is being made for commercial purposes.
I agree to pay reasonable fees. In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Please see the attached response to your FOIA request. Please note, your request has been assigned tracking number EMRUFOIA102217.
Dear Mr. Stone,
We are in receipt of your FOIA request. Before processing your request, we need to clarify a few items. Please provide a number and a good time to reach you today or tomorrow. Thank you.
Dear Mr. Stone,
Please see attached.
Subject: EOUST FOIA 2018-1008R
Dear Randi Meth - I can be reached at cellphone 772 834 6175 between 4 pm & 5 pm any weekday.
I'm not interested in any of the bankruptcy court records for Charles Richard Longo Sr. and his two entities, National Training Systems, and Shippers Choice Inc.
My primary focus of this FOIA request is for any communication and/or telephone records concerning the above three bankruptcies involving Longo and his numerous associates and the various alleged schemes by the MD. U.S. Attorney office under Battaglia and MD. U.S Bankruptcy Trustee Karen Moore and the Maryland US Bankruptcy Trustee DOJ lawyer Lori Simpson to conceal from Stone notes of the Sept. 1994 meeting, between Lori Simpson, Dale Kelberman, William Howard and Mike Beck concerning the many allegations of the criminal activities of Charles Richard Longo Sr. and his bankruptcies :
1. All correspondence concerning Longo's bankruptcies between the U.S. Attorney for Maryland, Lynne Battaglia, Dale Kelberman, her Chief of White Collar Crimes, and Lori Simpson and Karen Moore beginning on/or about August 1994 leading up to the Sept. 1994 meeting and thru August 1995.
2. Specifically any notes between MD. DOJ and MD. Trustee, Moore and Simpson in early 1995 in the Maryland State lawsuit of Charles Richard Longo Sr. and Donald Stone Industries Inc vs. Donald Stone and Stone's repeated attempts to serve a legal & law Maryland State subpoena deuce tecum on Lori Simpson in which Moore and Simpson conspired successfully to evade Stone's subpoena server.
3. Any notes or telephone records between the MD. DOJ (Battaglia) and MD. Bankruptcy Trustee Moore and/or Simpson in early 1998 in the civil RICO case
in the Southern District of Florida, Stone vs. Warfield Sr. in which six (6) defendant DOJ lawyers, Simpson, Battaglia, Kelberman, Russell III, Thomas E. Scott Jr. (U.S. Attorney Southern District of FL.) Donlan were all caught lying in court motions trying to white wash the criminal activities of Charles Richard Longo Sr. and certain of his business associates as a business dispute or civil matter between Longo and Stone.
4. Any and all US DOJ, Office of Professional Responsibility civil and/or criminal complaints about Lori Simpson and Karen Moore. Including but not limited to Simpson et al caught lying in Stone vs. Warfield Sr. in 1998.
5. Any US DOJ Declination to prosecute Charles Richard Longo Sr. or any of his associates.
Having spent approx. $6000 to $8000 for the pleasure of catching the top federal prosecutors from Maryland and the Southern District of Florida lying to protect certain of their co-defendants in the 1998 case of Stone vs. Warfield Stone agrees to pay $160.oo for this initial FOIA request.
Thank you for your time.
Thank you Mr. Stone,
This helps. I will let you know if we have any further questions.
Dear Mr. Stone,
Please see attached.