|Submitted||May 2, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documents pertaining to all/any GeoTime product(s) (https://geotime.com). Documents being requested here should include - but are not limited to - the following:
- Invoices or receipts for the purchase of any GeoTime product/service
- MOUs from GeoTime
- Brochures or product/service specifications regarding GeoTime products/services
- Privacy policies regarding GeoTime products/services
- Any/all manuals regarding GeoTime products/services
- Guidelines mentioning GeoTime
- Bulletins mentioning GeoTime
- Briefings mentioning GeoTime
- Any/all digitally disseminated publications from your agency mentioning GeoTime
I am confident there are documents relevant to this request based on public literature describing the use of the company's products by your agency: https://geotime.com/meet-our-clients-2/tulsa-police-missing-persons-case-solved-within-a-week/
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days.
I am not finding any records on this company, or product. We do not even have any vendors set up in our Financial system with the names "GEOTIME", "UNCHARTED SOFTWARE", or "OCULUS" in them.