|Submitted||Oct. 13, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
- The number of license plates scanned with Flock Safety automated license plate readers over the last 30 days
- The names of the hot lists/watch lists used with Flock Safety automated license plate readers
- The names of all the agencies with which data is shared with through the Flock Safety automated license plate reader system
- The names of all the agencies from which data is received through the Flock Safety automated license plate reader system
- All agreements will local homeowner associations or private business or individuals for access to Flock Safety systems
- All contracts, MOUs, or other agreements with Flock Safety
- All procurement documents related to Flock Safety
In advance of filing this public records request, we consulted with Flock Safety. The company explained that should your administrator have trouble locating these records, you should reach out to them for support.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
Electronic Frontier Foundation
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Texas Public Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on Oct. 13, 2020. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
In response to your public information request, please see responses in red below.
Tammy Dixon, TRMC, CMC
Town of Bartonville
1941 East Jeter Road, Bartonville, Texas 76226
NEW! 2019 Bartonville Community Guide <https://issuu.com/murraymediapublishing/docs/bartonville_directory_2019_issuu>
ATTENTION PUBLIC OFFICIALS: A "Reply to All" of this e-mail could lead to violations of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Please reply only to the sender.