|Submitted||Feb. 22, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Wyoming Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
- Information regarding the Medici Land Governance Memorandum of Understanding with the Teton County Clerk's office
- All information on why Medici Land Governance was selected: what was Medici Land Governance competitive advantage over the competition?
- List of other vendors that bid on the project
- Screenshots of Medici Land Governance user interface
- List of perceived strength's and weaknesses of Medici Land Governance platform
- Medici Land Governance's presentation/pitch deck made to the County Clerk
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.