It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||Aug. 30, 2015|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Tennessee's Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
All contracts (and their amendments), memorandums of understanding, intergovernmental service agreements, and any agreements of any sort entered into by the Tennessee Department of Corrections for all services, equipment, and activities involving/provided by/contracted for regarding Hardeman County Correctional Facility and any facilities associated with it through any of the aforementioned agreements regarding the facility.
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• all other vendor responses
• all evaluation material, scorecards, reports, and notes generated in the selection process
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all invoices/receipts detailing compensation received as a result of any agreements
• all agreements related to the provision of services, such as water, sewage, natural gas, garbage, etc.
• all financial agreements (such as loans or bonds) entered into as a result or in association with any of the aforementioned agreements
• all agreements, invoices, and related materials regarding the use of inmate labor by any of this agency's divisions or jurisdictions
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that fees cannot be waived, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
Beryl C.D. Lipton
In response to your public records request, the Department's contract with Hardeman County, Tennessee is attached. The Tennessee Department of Correction contracts with the county for the operation of a prison. The county then in turn contracts with a prison operator.
Torrey S. Grimes, JD, MBA | Attorney
6th Floor Rachel Jackson Building
320 6th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37243
p. 615-253-8240 f. 615.741.9280
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the personal, confidential and privileged (either legally of otherwise) use of the individual to which it is addressed. The email message and attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by Attorney/Client privilege and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.