|Submitted||Aug. 2, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
Related to the TennCare Member Appeals Process solicitation (RFP # 31865-00350), which was awarded on or about October 4, 2012. Specifically, I seek the following records:
1. The winning proposal (cost and technical);
2. All competitor proposals (cost and technical);
3. All award evaluations and evaluator notes;
4. Invoices from 2016 to present; and
5. Compliance reports from 2016 to present (including monthly reports that list timelines for all current and future work products to be submitted under this contract; progress toward completion of milestones including the number of appeals received during the prior month and the number of appeals resolved; a report of vacant positions and any staff turnover, strategy for completing the work products of the
vacant position, and timeline for filling the position; reporting of medical appeal trends; any policies or work products which require review by TennCare; a listing of any pending items which were previously submitted to TennCare for approval, and other information as requested by TennCare).
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
The department of Finance & Administration does not have any records responsive to this request. You may try the Bureau of TennCare<https://www.tn.gov/tenncare/> or the state's central procurement office<https://www.tn.gov/generalservices/procurement.html>.
Have a great day!
Lola Potter | Communications Director
William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower
312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue N., 20th floor
Nashville, TN 37243
[http://international.olemiss.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2014/01/facebook-logo-transparent.png] <https://www.facebook.com/financeandadministration?fref=ts> [http://png-5.vector.me/files/images/7/3/737394/twitter_thumb.png] <https://twitter.com/tndeptoffanda> [cid:image008.jpg@01D54B6A.732CF380] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/tn-dept-of-finance-and-administration/> [File:Youtube icon.svg] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQh6mzV5_N_jYzZD94GLc6w?view_as=subscriber>