|Multi Request||Student Privacy Virginia Documents (Region 5)|
|Submitted||Feb. 20, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
- A copy of any data release consent forms parents or students are asked to sign
- Any current policy documents or guidelines governing student data usage
- Any amendments made to those forms from 2015-2019
- Documents outlining any third-party programs or applications collecting student data
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Good morning Mr. Nash -
Attached please find the following records deemed responsive to your
- Handbook form 2019-20
- Current Policy JRCA, approved July 2017
- Former year handbook forms for 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19
- Previous version of Policy JRCA, adopted July 2016
We have no documents outlining any third-party programs or applications
collecting student data.
*Brenda Lovekamp Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, School
Board Clerk, FOIA OfficerStaunton City Schools, *
*116 W. Beverley Street, Staunton, VA 24401*
*Phone 540-332-3920 Fax 540-332-3924*