It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||May 2, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Connecticut Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
According to a report officers from the Stamford Police Department visited an "Anti-Defamation League National Counter-Terrorism Seminar" (hereby the ADL) in Israel. For the last fice years:
- Any and all records about invoices and payments made to cover the cost of this trip
- Documents sufficient to show which officers received this training
- Documents sufficient to show how the trip was paid for
- Documents sufficient to show if officers have gone on similar trips in the last five years
- Documents sufficient to show communications between the Stamford Police, ADL, and if available, other offices such as the mayor's office.
I also request that, if possible and pursuant to Conn. Gen. Stat. § 1-212(d), fees be waived as I believe this request is in the public interest and not made for commercial gain. The requested documents will be processed by a representative of the news media/press and made available to the public at MuckRock.com.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 4 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.