|Submitted||June 30, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the the Louisiana Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all materials regarding the installation, inventory, maintenance, and payment of temperature control provisions in all facilities under the jurisdiction of this department, including but not limited to air conditioners and fans.
Please, at the least, include the most current report or relevant materials regarding the following:
• The number of air conditioners (active and inactive) within all facilities within the jurisdiction of this agency.
• The number of fans (active and inactive) within all facilities within the jurisdiction of this agency.
• The average temperature by day within all facilities within the jurisdiction of this agency.
If further clarification is necessary, a phone call will happily be arranged.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
Relative to your Louisiana Public Records Act Request concerning LA Parish Jails/Prisons Air-Conditioning/Temperature-Control Inventories, I offer the following:
1. The Parish Jail in St. Martin Parish is owned by St. Martin Parish Government, not St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office.
2. The air-conditioning equipment in the jail is also owned by St. Martin Parish Government.
Accordingly, please redirect your request to St. Martin Parish Government, in lieu of St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Lt.-Col. Jack Bienvenu
ST. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office
There are no files associated with this request.