|Submitted||Sept. 2, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the The Missouri Sunshine Law, I hereby request the following records:
1. Any request for proposals, proposals submitted by vendors, contract, budgets or cost allocations for the purchase and/or use of wood fencing or labor to install at Suson County Park.
2. Any Lease agreements between the occupant of the Suson House and St Louis County Parks.
3. Any donations made for the fence.
4. Any police reports supporting a neccesary fence.
5. Any Permits for the Fence install.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
Please see the attached.
St. Louis County Dept. of Parks
41 S. Central Ave.
Clayton, MO. 63105
St. Louis County Parks - Where Fun Comes Naturally!
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.