Social media surveillance survey (St. Cloud Police Department)
|Submitted||Jan. 20, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
From: Beryl Lipton
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Florida's Sunshine Law (Fla. Stat. secs. 119.01 to 119.15 (1995)), I hereby request the following records:
Any and all contracts (as well as all associated amendments, exhibits, and materials), memorandums of understanding, and other equivalent agreements entered into by this agency with or any other social media surveillance software or equipment company, including but not limited to:
• Intrado Inc.
• Magnet Forensics
• Media Sonar
• Signal Corporation
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• other bidder responses
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all performance work statements
• all deliverables inventories
• all invoices related to the deliverance of software, services, or goods
Please also include:
• all policies related to the acquisition and use of social media and surveillance software by individual officers and representatives of this agency
• all materials related to the use of any other social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nextdoor, etc.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
From: Scpd Info Desk
Are you trying to contact St. Cloud, Minnesota or St. Cloud, Florida?
St. Cloud Police Department
101 11 Ave N
St. Cloud, MN 56303
From: Beryl Lipton
Hello Ms. Brinkman,
I apologize for the confusion. I will withdraw this request and resubmit another one properly.
Thanks so much,
There are no files associated with this request.