|Multi Request||Ring Camera Surveillance|
|Submitted||Dec. 30, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act., I hereby request the following records:
Documentation on the usage of Ring cameras and/or Neighbors app in surveillance, policing and social media/technology including, but not limited to, the following:
- Memorandum(s) of Understanding
- Initial Bid Documents
- Requests for Proposals
- Any privacy impact assessments
- Any instructional materials or presentations
- Use policies and standard operating procedures
- Data retention policies
- Letters of Interest
- Usage policies
- Any informal agreements that reference Ring, Neighbors, Amazon, or otherwise guide it use or the relationship between this agency and the provider or developer of the camera and/or software.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.