EPA SF Library

Andrew Perez filed this request with the San Francisco Public Library of San Francisco, CA.
Est. Completion None
Status
Partially Completed

Communications

From: Andrew Perez

To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the California Public Records Act (California Government Code §§ 6250), I hereby request the following records:

Copies of all emails, documents and memos related to the Environmental Protection Agency's listening session at the San Francisco Main Library on February 28.

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.

Sincerely,

Andrew Perez
MapLight
Political Reporter
c: (954) 410-4522

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Lambert, Michael (LIB)
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:10 PM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: FW: February 28 - Main Library EPA event

Michael Lambert
Acting City Librarian
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102-4733
Phone: 415.557.4243
Fax: 415.557.4239
michael.lambert@sfpl.org<mailto:michael.lambert@sfpl.org>

Follow and Like SFPL!
[FB-f-Logo__blue_29]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org?ref=nf>[instagram30x30]<https://instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/> [TwittericonSmall] <https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary>

[Image result for every library everyday sfpl]<https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiL7ZyDvpvVAhUqjlQKHZ8lBGYQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsfpl.org%2Freleases%2F2017%2F06%2F16%2Fsan-francisco-public-library-adds-more-days-more-hours-at-branch-libraries%2F&psig=AFQjCNFfENgmeK2refoTzHE-Uf9MYHDwvQ&ust=1500764617904235>

From: Lambert, Michael (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 2:12 PM
To: Lombardi, Roberto (LIB) <Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org<mailto:Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org>>
Cc: Lindsley, Lovely (LIB) <lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org<mailto:lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org>>; Tran, Regine (LIB) <regine.tran@sfpl.org<mailto:regine.tran@sfpl.org>>; Jeffers, Michelle (LIB) <Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org>>; Singleton, Maureen (LIB) <Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org<mailto:Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org>>
Subject: RE: February 28 - Main Library EPA event

Hi Roberto,

This meeting will occur within the normal hours of operation for the most part, outside of the 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. hour. Nonetheless we have security personnel scheduled at that time. Please insure Omar schedules appropriately that day to ensure smooth coverage.

Let's not worry about cost recovery and abatement.

Thanks!

Michael Lambert
Deputy City Librarian
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102-4733
Phone: 415.557.4243
Fax: 415.557.4239
michael.lambert@sfpl.org<mailto:michael.lambert@sfpl.org>

Follow and Like SFPL!
[FB-f-Logo__blue_29]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org?ref=nf>[instagram30x30]<https://instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/> [TwittericonSmall] <https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary>

[Image result for every library everyday sfpl]<https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiL7ZyDvpvVAhUqjlQKHZ8lBGYQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsfpl.org%2Freleases%2F2017%2F06%2F16%2Fsan-francisco-public-library-adds-more-days-more-hours-at-branch-libraries%2F&psig=AFQjCNFfENgmeK2refoTzHE-Uf9MYHDwvQ&ust=1500764617904235>

From: Singleton, Maureen (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 6:34 PM
To: Lambert, Michael (LIB) <michael.lambert@sfpl.org<mailto:michael.lambert@sfpl.org>>; Jeffers, Michelle (LIB) <michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org>>; Lombardi, Roberto (LIB) <Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org<mailto:Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org>>
Cc: Lindsley, Lovely (LIB) <lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org<mailto:lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org>>; Tran, Regine (LIB) <regine.tran@sfpl.org<mailto:regine.tran@sfpl.org>>
Subject: RE: February 28 - Main Library EPA event

Lovely and I would like to know a little more about this to see if this can be done just as part of the regular business day and not require OT. We've recovered time from elections before so billing isn't out of the question but I didn't want to say no without knowing a bit more. Maybe Roberto and Omar can explain why this would be OT.

Anything else, Lovely?

Thanks for your time and help!

Maureen Singleton | CFO | San Francisco Public Library
P: 415.557.4248 | E: Maureen.Singleton@SFPL.org<mailto:Maureen.Singleton@SFPL.org> | sfpl.org<http://www.sfpl.org/>

[square-facebook-50]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf>[Twitter50]<https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary>[Instagram-Reduced]<https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>

From: Lambert, Michael (LIB)
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:47 PM
To: Jeffers, Michelle (LIB) <michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org>>
Cc: Singleton, Maureen (LIB) <Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org<mailto:Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org>>
Subject: Re: February 28 - Main Library EPA event

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the heads up - I don't think we should try to recover costs from the EPA for our staff's overtime. I think the accounting side of abating this revenue would exceed the value of cost recovery.

Copying Maureen for her best judgment.

Michael Lambert

Deputy City Librarian

San Francisco Public Library

100 Larkin Street

San Francisco, CA 94102-4733

Phone: 415.557.4243

Fax: 415.557.4239

michael.lambert@sfpl.org<mailto:michael.lambert@sfpl.org>

Follow and Like SFPL!

________________________________
From: Jeffers, Michelle (LIB)
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 5:28:57 PM
To: Fortin, Thomas (LIB); Hall, Mark (LIB); Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB); Lombardi, Roberto (LIB); Schwabe, David (LIB)
Cc: Herrera, Luis (LIB); Lambert, Michael (LIB); Hinson, Michael (LIB)
Subject: February 28 - Main Library EPA event

Hi folks,

I wanted to give you a head's up that we received and are facilitating a request from the Mayor's office, specifically Tyrone Jue, the Mayor's senior advisor on the environment, and the regional EPA office, today, to host an all-day, 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m., meeting on the potential repeal of the federal Clean Power Plan on Wednesday, Feb. 28, in the Main Library's Koret Auditorium and Latino Hispanic Room.

There is a little background information about this hearing here: http://wvpublic.org/post/us-epa-schedules-more-public-hearings-cpp-repeal#stream/0

We are still working out all the exact logistics, but they expect there to be significant community interest in this hearing - which is an opportunity for the public to offer testimony about the ramifications of repealing the Obama administration's Clean Power Plan.

Tyrone will also be working with SFPD and Dept. of Emergency Management to be prepared for this event, in the event that a public demonstration is staged nearby in Civic Center Plaza (a possibility) and also to provide support to the Library, as needed.

And Omar and Roberto - I will reach out to you directly on security staffing for that day. EPA may be able to cover costs for overtime for security staffing, but we will need to provide them with an estimate and our best guess on what would be needed.

Thanks everyone,

Michelle Jeffers

Chief, Community Programs & Partnerships

San Francisco Public Library

100 Larkin Street, Suite 602

San Francisco, CA 94102

Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org>

(415) 557-4282 (work)

(415) 608-1593 (mobile)

[square-facebook-50]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf>[Twitter50]<https://twitter.com/>[Instagram-Reduced]<https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>

From: San Francisco Public Library

-----Original Message-----
From: Lambert, Michael (LIB)
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:09 PM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: FW: February 28 - Main Library EPA event

Michael Lambert
Acting City Librarian
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102-4733
Phone: 415.557.4243
Fax: 415.557.4239
michael.lambert@sfpl.org

Follow and Like SFPL!
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Lambert, Michael (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:02 AM
To: Singleton, Maureen (LIB) <Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org>
Cc: Lombardi, Roberto (LIB) <Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org>; Lindsley, Lovely (LIB) <lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org>; Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB) <omar.castillo@sfpl.org>
Subject: Re: February 28 - Main Library EPA event

Let’s absorb the costs - thank you

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 15, 2018, at 9:50 AM, Singleton, Maureen (LIB) <Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I wanted to get your final direction on the EPA security costs: will SFPL absorb the cost versus billing the EPA.
>
> Thanks for your time and help!
>
> Maureen Singleton | CFO | San Francisco Public Library
> P: 415.557.4248 | E: Maureen.Singleton@SFPL.org | sfpl.org
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lombardi, Roberto (LIB)
> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:46 AM
> To: Singleton, Maureen (LIB) <Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org>
> Subject: RE: February 28 - Main Library EPA event
>
> Thanks Maureen it will be very good info to have for the future anyway...
>
> Roberto Lombardi, CFM, LEED AP O+M
> Director of Facilities
>
> The San Francisco Public Library
> 100 Larkin Street, 5th Floor
> San Francisco, CA 94102
> O: (415) 557-4485
> M: (415) 786-3052
> roberto.lombardi@sfpl.org
> http://sfpl.org
>
> "In a strange way, architecture is really an unfinished thing, because even though the building is finished, it takes on a new life. It becomes part of a new dynamic: how people will occupy it, use it, think about it." Daniel Libeskind
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Singleton, Maureen (LIB)
> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 8:16 AM
> To: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB) <omar.castillo@sfpl.org>; Lindsley, Lovely (LIB) <lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org>; Regler, Lori (LIB) <lori.regler@sfpl.org>
> Cc: Lombardi, Roberto (LIB) <Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org>
> Subject: Re: February 28 - Main Library EPA event
>
> Hi Lori,
>
> Would your staff give finance the estimated hourly rates if these folks work 12 hours. I'm assuming it's regular and OT but I don't know the MOU or labor rules.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Omar, I'll circle back with Lambert to confirm coverage but this cost information is important regardless.
>
> _______________________
> Maureen Singleton, Chief Financial Officer San Francisco Public Library
> (P): 415-557-4248
> www.sfpl.org
>
>
>
> ________________________________________
> From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
> Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:35:59 PM
> To: Singleton, Maureen (LIB); Lindsley, Lovely (LIB); Regler, Lori (LIB)
> Cc: Lombardi, Roberto (LIB)
> Subject: RE: February 28 - Main Library EPA event
>
> Maureen,
>
> I would like to have them work a 12 hour shift if possible. Security staff will cover their lunch and breaks.
>
> Omar Castillo
> Safety and Security Manager
> SFPL Main Library
> 100 Larkin Street
> San Francisco CA. 94102
> 415-557-4589
>
>
>
> From: Singleton, Maureen (LIB)
> Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 3:01 PM
> To: Lindsley, Lovely (LIB) <lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org>; Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB) <omar.castillo@sfpl.org>; Regler, Lori (LIB) <lori.regler@sfpl.org>
> Cc: Lombardi, Roberto (LIB) <Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org>
> Subject: FW: February 28 - Main Library EPA event
>
> Omar,
>
> So the January email chain below showed that Lambert felt the dept should cover it. I had asked for more information from Roberto and Regine to see why OT and the hours (I don't think I got a response from a quick look at my inbox). It seems from your email to Shirley that it's dedicated staff for this event and they would not shift out. We'd need HR to clarify the OT guidelines - that is, is it OT after 8 hours or what are the rules around this.
>
> If we were to bill the EPA we would need to confirm the OT rate from HR, and if you would do shifts b/c the total hours for the event look like they'd be 12.5 hours. I assume people would work through breaks or you'd cover them. Please advise.
>
> Lovely, how did we bill in the past? And once we got the monies I assume we just abated the costs, right? This is the EPA and not the Department of Environment.
>
> Thanks for your time and help!
>
> Maureen Singleton | CFO | San Francisco Public Library
> P: 415.557.4248 | E: Maureen.Singleton@SFPL.org<mailto:Maureen.Singleton@SFPL.org> | sfpl.org<http://www.sfpl.org/>
>
>
> [square-facebook-50]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf>[Twitter50]<https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary>[Instagram-Reduced]<https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>
>
> From: Singleton, Maureen (LIB)
> Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 6:34 PM
> To: Lambert, Michael (LIB) <michael.lambert@sfpl.org<mailto:michael.lambert@sfpl.org>>; Jeffers, Michelle (LIB) <Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org>>; Lombardi, Roberto (LIB) <Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org<mailto:Roberto.Lombardi@sfpl.org>>
> Cc: Lindsley, Lovely (LIB) <lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org<mailto:lovely.lindsley@sfpl.org>>; Tran, Regine (LIB) <regine.tran@sfpl.org<mailto:regine.tran@sfpl.org>>
> Subject: RE: February 28 - Main Library EPA event
>
> Lovely and I would like to know a little more about this to see if this can be done just as part of the regular business day and not require OT. We've recovered time from elections before so billing isn't out of the question but I didn't want to say no without knowing a bit more. Maybe Roberto and Omar can explain why this would be OT.
>
> Anything else, Lovely?
>
> Thanks for your time and help!
>
> Maureen Singleton | CFO | San Francisco Public Library
> P: 415.557.4248 | E: Maureen.Singleton@SFPL.org<mailto:Maureen.Singleton@SFPL.org> | sfpl.org<http://www.sfpl.org/>
>
>
> [square-facebook-50]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf>[Twitter50]<https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary>[Instagram-Reduced]<https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>
>
> From: Lambert, Michael (LIB)
> Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:47 PM
> To: Jeffers, Michelle (LIB) <michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org>>
> Cc: Singleton, Maureen (LIB) <Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org<mailto:Maureen.Singleton@sfpl.org>>
> Subject: Re: February 28 - Main Library EPA event
>
>
> Hi Michelle,
>
>
>
> Thanks for the heads up - I don't think we should try to recover costs from the EPA for our staff's overtime. I think the accounting side of abating this revenue would exceed the value of cost recovery.
>
>
>
> Copying Maureen for her best judgment.
>
>
>
> Michael Lambert
>
> Deputy City Librarian
>
> San Francisco Public Library
>
> 100 Larkin Street
>
> San Francisco, CA 94102-4733
>
> Phone: 415.557.4243
>
> Fax: 415.557.4239
>
> michael.lambert@sfpl.org<mailto:michael.lambert@sfpl.org>
>
>
>
> Follow and Like SFPL!
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Jeffers, Michelle (LIB)
> Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 5:28:57 PM
> To: Fortin, Thomas (LIB); Hall, Mark (LIB); Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB); Lombardi, Roberto (LIB); Schwabe, David (LIB)
> Cc: Herrera, Luis (LIB); Lambert, Michael (LIB); Hinson, Michael (LIB)
> Subject: February 28 - Main Library EPA event
>
>
> Hi folks,
>
>
>
> I wanted to give you a head's up that we received and are facilitating a request from the Mayor's office, specifically Tyrone Jue, the Mayor's senior advisor on the environment, and the regional EPA office, today, to host an all-day, 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m., meeting on the potential repeal of the federal Clean Power Plan on Wednesday, Feb. 28, in the Main Library's Koret Auditorium and Latino Hispanic Room.
>
>
>
> There is a little background information about this hearing here: http://wvpublic.org/post/us-epa-schedules-more-public-hearings-cpp-repeal#stream/0
>
>
>
> We are still working out all the exact logistics, but they expect there to be significant community interest in this hearing - which is an opportunity for the public to offer testimony about the ramifications of repealing the Obama administration's Clean Power Plan.
>
>
>
> Tyrone will also be working with SFPD and Dept. of Emergency Management to be prepared for this event, in the event that a public demonstration is staged nearby in Civic Center Plaza (a possibility) and also to provide support to the Library, as needed.
>
> And Omar and Roberto - I will reach out to you directly on security staffing for that day. EPA may be able to cover costs for overtime for security staffing, but we will need to provide them with an estimate and our best guess on what would be needed.
>
>
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Michelle Jeffers
>
> Chief, Community Programs & Partnerships
>
> San Francisco Public Library
>
> 100 Larkin Street, Suite 602
>
> San Francisco, CA 94102
>
> Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org>
>
> (415) 557-4282 (work)
>
> (415) 608-1593 (mobile)
>
>
>
> [square-facebook-50]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf>[Twitter50]<https://twitter.com/>[Instagram-Reduced]<https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>
>
>
>
>
>
>

From: San Francisco Public Library

March 14, 2018

Mr. Andrew Perez
Via email: requests@muckrock.com<mailto:requests@muckrock.com>

I apologize for the delay in responding to your public records request, dated March 2, 2018. The records request only reached my desk today. Please send any further records requests directly to me so that I can arrange for a prompt response.

In your request you state you would like "Copies of all emails, documents and memos related to the Environmental Protection Agency's listening session at the San Francisco Main Library on February 28. The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes."

I will be forwarding to you responsive emails on a rolling basis and as quickly as possible. If you have further questions relating to this matter, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Sue Blackman

Library Commission Secretary/
Custodian of Records
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
415.557.4233

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 11:46 AM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: FW: EPA Event 2-18-18

EPA Event

From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 2:24 PM
To: Hart, Steven (LIB) <Steven.Hart@sfpl.org<mailto:Steven.Hart@sfpl.org>>; Little, Paul (LIB) <Paul.Little@sfpl.org<mailto:Paul.Little@sfpl.org>>
Cc: Security Group <securitygroup@sfpl.org<mailto:securitygroup@sfpl.org>>; Brown, Darren (LIB) <Darren.Brown@sfpl.org<mailto:Darren.Brown@sfpl.org>>
Subject: EPA Event 2-18-18

Please be prepared for tomorrows event. Review the schedule please.

Darren,

The EPA is holding a huge event tomorrow. They are not providing bathrooms or trash cans. Please be prepared for extra bathroom coverage and extra trash.

Thank you,

Omar Castillo
Safety and Security Manager
SFPL Main Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco CA. 94102
415-557-4589

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 11:47 AM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: FW: Captain Kevin from S.O on EPA

EPA Event

From: McConnell, Kevin (SHF)
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 9:37 AM
To: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB) <omar.castillo@sfpl.org<mailto:omar.castillo@sfpl.org>>
Subject: Re: Captain Kevin from S.O on EPA

Omar I will be at the Library at 1 pm. Looking forward to the meeting.

Kevin

Captain Kevin McConnell

San Francisco Sheriff's Department

Field Operations Division

120 14th Street

San Francisco, California 94103

Work Phone: (415) 734-2318

Work Cell: (415)850-5489

Fax: (415) 734-2383

________________________________
From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:42:17 AM
To: McConnell, Kevin (SHF)
Subject: RE: Captain Kevin from S.O on EPA

Good Morning,

Ok .

Omar Castillo

Safety and Security Manager

SFPL Main Library

100 Larkin Street

San Francisco CA. 94102

415-557-4589

From: McConnell, Kevin (SHF)
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:21 AM
To: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB) <omar.castillo@sfpl.org<mailto:omar.castillo@sfpl.org>>
Subject: Re: Captain Kevin from S.O on EPA

I think so but the Sheriff has us attending an event and I need to ensure I will be available. I will call you later today.

Kevin

Captain Kevin McConnell

San Francisco Sheriff's Department

Field Operations Division

120 14th Street

San Francisco, California 94103

Work Phone: (415) 734-2318

Work Cell: (415)850-5489

Fax: (415) 734-2383

________________________________

From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 2:11:25 PM
To: McConnell, Kevin (SHF)
Cc: Little, Paul (LIB)
Subject: FW: Captain Kevin from S.O on EPA

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 11:46 AM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: FW: EPA call

EPA Event

From: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB)
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 4:50 PM
To: Linetzky, Mindy (LIB) <mindy.linetzky@sfpl.org<mailto:mindy.linetzky@sfpl.org>>; Jeffers, Michelle (LIB) <Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org>>
Subject: RE: EPA call

We can close as needed if that's ok.

Omar Castillo
Safety and Security Manager
SFPL Main Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco CA. 94102
415-557-4589

From: Linetzky, Mindy (LIB)
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 3:51 PM
To: Jeffers, Michelle (LIB) <michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:michelle.jeffers@sfpl.org>>
Cc: Castillo, Omar Neri (LIB) <omar.castillo@sfpl.org<mailto:omar.castillo@sfpl.org>>
Subject: EPA call

Michelle,
Tyrone suggested closing Larkin Street entrance during the time that the kids are drumming and/or if there are other protests there. Folks were concerned that a group of people may enter the library together chanting etc. down to the hearing. At first I think Tye wanted to close Larkin all day. Omar and I punted and said we need to talk to you. I don't think we want to close a public entrance, but let's chat.
Omar - Anything to add?
Mindy

Mindy Linetzky
Manager, Communications & Public Affairs
San Francisco Public Library<https://sfpl.org/>
100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
415.557.4252
Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org<mailto:Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org>

[cid:image001.png@01D2CA40.96379B30]<http://sfpl.org/> [square-facebook-50] <https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf> [Twitter50] <https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary> [Instagram-Reduced] <https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D3ACC6.56532CF0]

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Jeffers, Michelle (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 1:58 PM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: emails with EPA

PDFs of all my electronic communications with EPA. Tried to avoid sending duplicates by pulling the last message from every conversation (often multiple replies back and forth)
Also separately added any documents that were attached to emails.

Thanks

Michelle Jeffers
Chief, Community Programs & Partnerships
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street, Suite 602
San Francisco, CA 94102
Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org<mailto:Michelle.Jeffers@sfpl.org>
(415) 557-4282 (work)
(415) 608-1593 (mobile)

[square-facebook-50]<https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf>[Twitter50]<https://twitter.com/>[Instagram-Reduced]<https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Linetzky, Mindy (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 9:36 AM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: even more emails EPA

Mindy Linetzky
Manager, Communications & Public Affairs
San Francisco Public Library<https://sfpl.org/>
100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
415.557.4252
Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org<mailto:Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org>

[cid:image001.png@01D2CA40.96379B30]<http://sfpl.org/> [square-facebook-50] <https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf> [Twitter50] <https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary> [Instagram-Reduced] <https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D3BC40.F22EF990]

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Linetzky, Mindy (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 9:29 AM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: EPA emails - more to come

See attached.
Mindy

Mindy Linetzky
Manager, Communications & Public Affairs
San Francisco Public Library<https://sfpl.org/>
100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
415.557.4252
Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org<mailto:Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org>

[cid:image001.png@01D2CA40.96379B30]<http://sfpl.org/> [square-facebook-50] <https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf> [Twitter50] <https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary> [Instagram-Reduced] <https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D3BC3F.FCE4A200]

From: San Francisco Public Library

From: Linetzky, Mindy (LIB)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 9:32 AM
To: Blackman, Sue (LIB) <Sue.Blackman@sfpl.org>
Subject: more EPA emails

Mindy Linetzky
Manager, Communications & Public Affairs
San Francisco Public Library<https://sfpl.org/>
100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
415.557.4252
Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org<mailto:Mindy.Linetzky@sfpl.org>

[cid:image001.png@01D2CA40.96379B30]<http://sfpl.org/> [square-facebook-50] <https://www.facebook.com/sfpl.org/?ref=nf> [Twitter50] <https://twitter.com/SFPublicLibrary> [Instagram-Reduced] <https://www.instagram.com/sfpubliclibrary/>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D3BC40.645F6AA0]

Files

pages

Close
Warning An exclamation point.

There are too many files to display on the request page. See all files.