|Submitted||Aug. 10, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Rhode Island Access to Public Records Act ("APRA"), I hereby request the following records:
Absolutely any and all materials related to the provision by a non-public or non-governmental agency - such as a private company - of water and water services within the jurisdiction of this agency. Please include all applicable service and financial applications and agreements, including, but not limited to, the following materials:
- Requests for Proposal or equivalent calls for contractor bids
- All bidder responses
- All evaluative materials created by this jurisdiction, agency, or decision-making body
- All contracts and associated exhibits, amendments, and associated elements
- All invoices or other payment materials
- All service reports or notifications of service construction or disruption
- Any available inspection or disciplinary materials
If any clarification is necessary, please feel free to be in touch via this email address or by phone at 617-299-1832.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.