|Submitted||Jan. 22, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Mississippi's Public Records Act, I hereby request the following documents:
Any and all materials regarding or referencing the potential of a privately-operated prison within the jurisdiction of this agency. Please include (but do not limit to):
- all communications between any representative of this jurisdiction and any representative of the company in question (emails, letters, text messages, etc.)
- other communications (emails, letters, text messages, etc.)
- memorandums of understanding
- contracts and associated amendments, exhibits
- Requests for Proposals and all associated responses, questions, responses
- comments from the community, meeting minutes, council notes
For further clarification, please feel free to call 617-299-1832.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
I have attached all documentation that we have on file regarding the
potential of a privately-operated prison in Pike County. If you have any
further questions, please feel free to call or email me.
*Pike County Administrator*
*P O Box 431, Magnolia, MS 39652*
*Office 601.783.5289 Fax 601.783.4101*
There are too many files to display on this communication. See all files