|Submitted||Aug. 25, 2020|
|Est. Completion||Oct. 15, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the New York Freedom of Information Law, I hereby request the following records:
Case files, listed below by officer name requested:
• Eric Adams, Officer ID # 800, Rank Captain, in the Command of the 6th Precinct
• Michael Reilly, Officer ID # 22127, Rank POM, in the Command of the 90th Precinct
• Jacob Sabbagh, Officer ID # 32966, Rank POM, In the Command of "BM SEC"
• Gilberto Valle, Officer ID # 4994, Rank POM, in the Command of the 26th Precinct
In the FOIL released to the NYCLU, the records associated with these individuals have been rendered as having "NULL" complaint numbers, giving them no unique identifier. However, in line with the Freedom of Information Law as revised by Chapter 96 of the Laws of 2020, please provide the following where applicable:
• the complaints, allegations, and charges;
• the transcript of any disciplinary trial or hearing, including any exhibits introduced at such trial or hearing
• the disposition of any disciplinary proceeding
• the final written opinion or memorandum supporting the disposition and discipline imposed including the agency's complete factual findings and its analysis of the conduct and appropriate discipline of the covered employee.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Your request FOIL-2020-054-00395 has been successfully submitted to the Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB).
The details of your request are shown below.
Requester's Contact Information
Street Address (line 1):
Street Address (line 2):
You can view the request and take any necessary action at the following webpage: https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2020-054-00395. (https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2020-054-00395)
The Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB) has acknowledged your FOIL request FOIL-2020-054-00395. (https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2020-054-00395) You can expect a response on or about Thursday, October 15, 2020.
Please visit FOIL-2020-054-00395 to view additional information and take any necessary action. (https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2020-054-00395)
The Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB) has closed your FOIL request FOIL-2020-054-00395 for the following reasons: (https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2020-054-00395)
A diligent search for records responsive to your request did not locate any such records. Accordingly, your request is denied.
You may appeal the decision to deny access to material that was redacted in part or withheld in entirety by contacting the agency's FOIL Appeals Officer: email@example.com within 30 days. (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=FOIL-2020-054-00395%20-%20Appeal)
There are no files associated with this request.