Netflix show 'Girls Incarcerated: Young and Locked Up'

Ann-Derrick Gaillot filed this request with the State of New Jersey Department of Corrections of New Jersey.

It is a clone of this request.

Est. Completion None
No Responsive Documents


From: Ann-Derrick Gaillot

To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to Open Public Records Act ("OPRA"), I hereby request the following records:

I am requesting contracts, MOUs, and talking points exchanged between White Eagle Pictures and the New Jersey Department of Corrections in the late 1980s concerning filming at Rahway State Prison, now known as East Jersey State Prison.

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.


Ann-Derrick Gaillot

From: Ann-Derrick Gaillot

Please note that the subject of this request is the film "Lock Up" and not that mentioned in the subject line. Thank you.

From: State of New Jersey Department of Corrections

The New Jersey Department of Corrections has received your request. We will need 10 business days to respond.

Thank you for your interest in the NJDOC.

Record Custodian

From: State of New Jersey Department of Corrections

Dear Ms. Gaillot

My office has been advised that no records were located.

You have a right to challenge the decision by the Department of Corrections. At your option, you may either institute a proceeding in the Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint in writing with the Government Records Council (GRC). You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at 866-850-0511, by mail at P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ 08625, by e-mail at<>, or at their web site at<>. The Council can also answer other questions about the law.

Thank you,

John Falvey
NJDOC Records Custodian