|Submitted||Jan. 18, 2017|
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Montana Public Records Act, Article II, § 9, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all contracts (as well as all associated amendments, exhibits, and materials), memorandums of understanding, and other equivalent agreements entered into by this agency with or any other social media surveillance software or equipment company, including but not limited to:
• Intrado Inc.
• Magnet Forensics
• Media Sonar
• Signal Corporation
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• other bidder responses
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all performance work statements
• all deliverables inventories
• all invoices related to the deliverance of software, services, or goods
Please also include:
• all policies related to the acquisition and use of social media and surveillance software by individual officers and representatives of this agency
• all materials related to the use of any other social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nextdoor, etc.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
The Montana Highway Patrol does not utilize any of these products.
Executive Assistant to Colonel Butler | Scheduler
Montana Highway Patrol Headquarters
2550 Prospect Ave.
Helena, MT. 59620
W. 406.444.3956 | C. 406.475.1670
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/montanahighwaypatrol> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/MTHwyPatrol> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/montana_highway_patrol/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/montanadoj>
There are no files associated with this request.