|Submitted||Sept. 12, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the New Jersey Open Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documentation on any of Motorola's Spillman products (https://www.spillman.com/products/) including, but not limited to, the following:
- Initial Bid Documents
- Current and previous contracts with Motorola regarding any Spillman products
- Requests for Proposals
- Memorandum(s) of Understanding
- A list of all agencies with access to Monmouth County Sheriff's Office's shared Spillman system (the pdf referenced below mentions there are 53 agencies with access)
- Any privacy impact assessments
- Any product manuals
- Any instructional materials or presentations
- Use policies and standard operating procedures
- Data retention policies
- Letters of Interest
- Usage policies
- Any informal agreements or other documents that reference "Spillman" or otherwise guide it use or the relationship between this agency and the provider or developer of the software.
For reference and help in retrieving responsive documents, this program's use within your agency was publicly discussed within the pdf at the following link: https://info.motorolasolutions.com/hubfs/Literature/Case_Studies/Flex_SuperstormSandy_case.pdf?t=1527270698058 [archived link: https://web.archive.org/web/20180912163015/https://info.motorolasolutions.com/hubfs/Literature/Case_Studies/Flex_SuperstormSandy_case.pdf?t=1527270698058 ]
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.