It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||April 20, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Michigan Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
I am requesting the following about information of a trip between Michigan State Police Department and the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) in Israel.
Specifically, I am requesting:
- Any and all records about invoices and payments made to cover the cost of this trip
- Documents sufficient to show which officers received this training
- Documents sufficient to show how the trip was paid for
- Documents sufficient to show if officers have gone on similar trips in the last five years
- Documents sufficient to show communications between the Michigan State Police Department, ADL, and if available, other offices such as the governor's office.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
A no responsive documents response.
I would like to appeal this decision for no responsive records. The ADL has indicated the the Michigan State Police has attended the NCTS (National Counter-Terrorism Seminar held in Israel) in the past. Usually there are highly ranked police officers/ executives tht attend these events. Additionally, emails can easily be found by cross referencing for any e-mails that end in @adl.org. If you need any further assistance in finding the documents, I can assist with the search.
Thank you for your time,
Lucy Parsons Labs