|Submitted||June 19, 2018|
|Due||July 3, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, I hereby request the following records:
All consumer complaints filed to the Attorney General's office:
1. Under the 'Healthcare and Health Insurance' category
2. Including any of the following words or phrases:
- 'gender dysphoria'
- 'gender affirming care'
- 'gender affirming treatment'
- 'hormone therapy'
- 'hormone treatment'
- 'sex reassignment surgery'
- 'gender reassignment surgery'
Please provide materials on a rolling basis, as they become available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to clarify via phone at 617-299-1832.
I also request that, if appropriate, fees be waived as we believe this request is in the public interest, as suggested but not stipulated by the recommendations of the Massachusetts Supervisor of Public Records. The requested documents will be made available to the general public free of charge as part of the public information service at MuckRock.com, processed by a representative of the news media/press and is made in the process of news gathering and not for commercial usage.
I expect the request to be filled in an accessible format, including for screen readers, which provide text-to-speech for persons unable to read print. Files that are not accessible to screen readers include, for example, .pdf image files as well as physical documents.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
Thank you for submitting your Records Request to the Attorney General's Office.
Please remember the following:
· Submission of this form does not constitute receipt of it by the AGO. Your records request will be considered received on the next business day following its submission.
· The AGO can only respond to requests for records that are within its possession and cannot respond to requests seeking records from other agencies.
· If you need to submit supplemental materials as part of your records request, please contact the AGO Records Access Officer or her staff.