|Submitted||June 28, 2022|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
• RFP #210101 requesting bids for a “Video Visitation System” at the Lubbock County Detention Center
• Smart Communications Holding, Inc’s "Vendor Proposal in Response to RFP #210101”
• The master services agreement awarded Smart Communications Holding, Inc. for winning RFP #210101 along with any addendums, ancillary agreements, or attachments to that contract.
• Any and all responses to Requests for Proposal or similar solicitations regarding the provision, installation, maintenance, or use of "MailGuard electronic mail services" at the Lubbock County Detention Center submitted to this agency by Smart Communications Holding, Inc from January 1, 2018 through the date this request is processed.
• Any and all active contracts regarding the provision, installation, maintenance, financial requirements, associated commissions, or use of "MailGuard electronic mail services" at the Lubbock County Detention Center by Smart Communications Holding, Inc. Please include all associated supplemental materials, including any and all attachments, amendments, and exhibits.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Texas Public Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on June 28, 2022. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Please find attached letter which has been sent to the Office of the Attorney General regarding your open records request to Lubbock County. Also attached are the records which are being released, a copy of the third party notification letter, and your request.
Lubbock County District Attorney's Office - Civil Division
P.O. Box 10536
Lubbock, Texas 79408-3536
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information that may be privileged, confidential, or both. This information is intended only for use by the individual(s) named above. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Thanks so much for your help with this request! I really appreciate it.