|Submitted||Oct. 26, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Kentucky Open Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
The following materials related to this jurisdiction’s participation in 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge:
- The Agreement
• Any and all agreements - including associated amendments, exhibits, and attachments - between this jurisdiction (as well as any of its 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge partners) and the Smart Cities Council (as well as any associated organizations or partners).
- The Application for the Award
• All materials provided to the Smart Cities Council and any other associated agents as part of the submission to the Challenge and the consideration process.
• All meeting notes and minutes for any organizing committee tasked with crafting and submitting the application for the grant
• All letters, emails, or other communications received from the Smart Cities Council or any representative thereof for the period between the date this jurisdiction initially registered for consideration for the Challenge and the date on which the Challenge grant was awarded.
- The Receipt and Use of the Award
• All letters, emails, or other communications (including any attachments) received from the Smart Cities Council from the date the Council awarded the 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge grant through the date this request is processed. Please include the initial notification letter and any subsequent directives or guiding material.
• Any and all meeting minutes, agendas, notes, or associated materials related to organizational and team get-togethers subsequent to the revelation that this jurisdiction would be a recipient of the 2018 Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge.
• Any and all roadmaps, itineraries, or similar guiding materials designed for use as part of this jurisdiction’s implementation of Smart Cities initiatives.
• All materials related to the development or provision of any and all deliverables created or intended in relation to the Smart Cities grant.
If additional agencies or jurisdictions would also have responsive or associated materials, provision of the names of those entities would also be appreciated.
Please provide materials on a rolling basis, if possible, beginning with any materials related to the agreement between this jurisdiction and its partners and the Smart Cities Council.
If your office has any questions, please feel free to contact me at 617-299-1832.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Kentucky Open Records Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on Oct. 26, 2018. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
There are no files associated with this request.