|Submitted||Aug. 31, 2015|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
The information you are seeking is not retained by the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office. Please note, Los Angeles county does not have a central records repository for all county records. The records you are searching for may be in the custody of the Internal Services Department. I have listed their contact information below.
Internal Services Department
1100 N. Eastern Avenue, Los Angeles 90063
ISD Public Information Office Executive Management
Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Phone: (323) 267-3108
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the California Public Records Act (California Government Code §§ 6250), I hereby request the following records:
All contracts (and their amendments), memorandums of understanding, intergovernmental service agreements, and any agreements of any sort entered into by Los Angeles County, California (or any division thereof) for all services, equipment, and activities involving/provided by/contracted for regarding Alhambra City Jail and any facilities associated with it through any of the aforementioned agreements regarding the facility.
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• all other vendor responses
• all evaluation material, scorecards, reports, and notes generated in the selection process
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all invoices/receipts detailing compensation received as a result of any agreements
• all agreements related to the provision of services, such as water, sewage, natural gas, garbage, etc.
• all financial agreements (such as loans or bonds) entered into as a result or in association with any of the aforementioned agreements
• all agreements, invoices, and related materials regarding the use of inmate labor by any of this agency's divisions or jurisdictions
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that fees cannot be waived, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
Beryl C.D. Lipton
The Internal Services Department (ISD) Public Information Office is in receipt of your request. Your request may require action from other department(s) within the County of Los Angeles. As such, we are forwarding your request to the County’s Chief Executive Office (firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>) for coordination. We are also forwarding a copy to the Sheriff’s Department to assist in expediting a response.
We will contact you as necessary upon review and assessment of your inquiry as it relates to ISD.
Please reference #300-15-026 in correspondence relative to this matter.
ISD Public Information Office
The Internal Services Department does not possess any of the documents you requested.
ISD Public Information Office