It is a clone of this request.
|Multi Request||Closed commercial automotive insurance claims|
|Submitted||April 29, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
I request access to all records relating to closed automotive claims for commercial automobile insurance. Each record should include the following elements:
- 17 digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of insured
- 17 digit VIN ID of claimant(s)
- DOT/MC# of insured
- Vehicle make, model, year
- License plate number/state
- Time/date of accident
- Location of accident
- Description of accident
- Record locator/ID for filed police report
- Incurred loss value (property damage)
- Incurred loss value (bodily injury)
- Date claim closed (property damage)
- Date claim closed (bodily injury)
- Was legal suit filed?
- Was case settled or trial?
- Number of fatalities
- Number of injuries
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
The request has been rejected by the agency.