|Submitted||Dec. 6, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the New Jersey Open Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documentation regarding CivicScape products (https://www.civicscape.com/) - including, but not limited to, the following:
- Initial Bid Documents
- Current and previous contracts with CivicScape
- Requests for Proposals
- Bills or invoices
- Memorandum(s) of Understanding
- Any privacy impact assessments
- Any instructional materials or presentations
- Use policies and standard operating procedures
- Data retention policies
- Letters of Interest
- Usage policies
- Any informal agreements that reference "CivicScape" or otherwise guide it use or the relationship between this agency and the provider or developer of the software.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
Attached please find the response to the OPRA Request that was received by the City Clerk's Office on December 18, 2018.
Part Time Clerk 1