|Submitted||Oct. 7, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to RCW Ch. 42.56 (Public Records Act), I hereby request the following records:
Please provide Kitsap Juvenile Court and Youth Services rules and policies for employee authorized use of department vehicles , Including:
- Departmental vehicle use for authorized programs, including program work under cooperative agreements or other contractual arrangements.
- Vehicle assignment and usage agreement contracts for employees and each program or affiliate authorized to use KCJS departmental vehicles including program work and cooperative agreements or other contractual arrangements.
- Authorized personal and Home-to-Work-Uses.
- Documentation required for reimbursement to employees or programs or contractors for use of their personal vehicles while performing duties.
- Policy on employee and program workers and cooperative employees and volunteers use of personal/private vehicles to conduct official or departmental business under cooperative agreements or other contractual arrangement.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Good afternoon Ms. Allen,
Please see the attached documents in response to your request.
Michael S. Merringer, Director
Kitsap County Juvenile and Family Court Services
1338 SW Old Clifton Road
Port Orchard, WA 98367
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT - This message contains information that may be confidential per RCW 13.50.050, HIPAA-HITECH Act or 42CFR, Part2. If this message was sent to you in error, any use, disclosure, or distribution of its contents is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact me at the email address listed above and delete this message without printing, copying, or forwarding it. Thank you.
Dear Mr. Merringer,
Thanks so much for your help with this request! I really appreciate it.