|Multi Request||Direct Energy Weapons|
|Submitted||Aug. 8, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Indiana Access to Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
Pursuant to RCW Ch. 42.56 (Public Records Act), I hereby request the following records:
Any documents which pertain to direct energy weapons (DEW) being tested or used on United States citizens.
For all currently ongoing Indiana State Police, CIA, FBI or Joint CIA/Department of Defense/DARPA/DIA Directed Energy Bio-Behavioral Research (DEBR) programs and contracts or any other Directed Energy human subject research programs and contracts in the United States of America--as of today's date--using Directed-Energy Weapons (DEWs), Non-Lethal Weapons (NLWs), neurological weapons such as Remote Neural Monitoring weapons/technologies, or any kind of Electronic Warfare or Combat Systems Testing/Training involving the use of (non-ionizing or ionizing) radiation weaponry or radiation techniques of any kind whatsoever on “human subjects,” being conducted by any sector or joint operation of the CIA with DARPA or DOD, whether Army, Navy, Air Force, Special Command, or any other, whether to determine the “human effects” or “bio-effects” of such radiation, as "scientific research" for purposes of calibration of radiation (possibly termed "non-lethal" radiation) intended for use on human subjects for interrogation techniques, "behavior control", "behavior modification," or for any other purpose, please provide:
1) The Statement of Work/Scope on each program or full contract with each contract-awardee or winning offeror company, and the full Statement of Work included with each contract;
2) Complete Documentation of Informed Consent from all human subjects targeted by this program or contract's Bio-Behavioral Research or Weapons Testing and Training program, including:
a) The FWA (Federal Wide Assurance) signed off by the Office of Human Research Protections, Department of Health and Human Services;
b) Detailed Informed Consent documents including lists of consenting human subjects, specific information provided to human subjects, and signed documents from human subjects attesting to Informed Consent;
c) Any additional internal CIA document assuring compliance with the Common Rule signed off by the Institutional Review Board involved;
d) All affirmations of Compliance Oversight from the Office of Human Subject Research Protections; &
e) All Waivers of Consent from the Secretary of Defense, if and as applicable, and full reasons for these waivers.
3) Complete Documentation with precise details on Location and Field of Operation where these Directed-Energy weapons are being trained "wittingly" or "unwittingly," overtly or covertly, on human subjects--namely, American civilians and others in the USA.All documents mentioning individuals exposed to directed-energy weapons by Indiana State Police or FBI.
4) The frequencies (Hz) used in each DEW
1. any requests for proposals, proposals submitted by vendors, contracts, budgets or cost allocations for the purchase and/or use of aerial drones, UAs, UAVs, and UASs (hereinafter “drones”);
2. any policies, guidelines, manuals and/or instructions on department use of drones, including on the legal process required (such as a warrant or court order), if any, before operating a drone;
3. any departmental records concerning this department’s use of drones now or plans to use drones in the future including:
a. the types of investigations or instances in which this department is using or plans to use drones, or how it plans to support, manage or oversee the usage of drones by another department or office;
b. policies, guidelines, manuals and/or instructions on storage requirements or procedures for video or static images obtained through use of drones, including retention times;
c. the altitude at which drones can or do fly;
d. drones’ ability to carry weapons.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I also request that, if appropriate, fees be waived as I believe this request is in the public interest. The requested documents will be made available to the general public free of charge as part of the public information service at MuckRock.com, processed by a representative of the news media/press and is made in the process of news gathering and not for commercial usage.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
ISP has no records responsive to your request. ISP is not using DEW or UAVS.
Cynthia Forbes, Legal Counsel
Indiana State Police - Legal Office
100 N. Senate Ave., IGCN 340
Indianapolis, IN 46204