It is a clone of this request.
|Multi Request||COVID 19 Protocols|
|Submitted||Oct. 28, 2021|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act., I hereby request the following records:
Documents created or issued from February 15, 2020 to the date this request is processed related to novel coronavirus (Covid, Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2) or any other contagious airborne pathogens and policies, procedures, and protocols to mitigate infections of COVID-19 or any other contagious airborne pathogens.
Please search specifically for:
1) Policies documents, including guidelines, protocols, directives, opinions, charts, diagrams, training manuals and/or instructions.
2) Communications sent to all staff describing any guidelines, protocols, directives, opinions, charts, diagrams, training manuals and/or instructions.
3) Documents posted for staff to see describing any guidelines, protocols, directives, opinions, charts, diagrams, training manuals and/or instructions.
4) Documents or webpages that include the term COVID posted to staff Intranet pages or other internal-only websites.
5) Any presentation materials, including PowerPoints, videos, & talking points, used to update staff on COVID mitigation policies.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Mr. Forest Gregg,
The Poplar Creek Public Library District has received your FOIA request regarding Covid-19 protocols. We are in the process of gathering the data you requested and will respond within 5 business days of your request dated 10/29/21.
A copy of documents responsive to the request.
We are gathering the data you requested on 10/29/21. The file sizes are too large (ex. graphics and video) to send as email attachment. Would you accept a Google Drive link for receipt of data requested?
If not, we can send by flash drive or DVD by postal mail as well.
A google drive link would be great!