It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||Jan. 28, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documents pertaining to Flock Safety (https://www.flocksafety.com) license-plate-reader hardware and/or software. Documents being requested here should include - but are not limited to - the following:
- Invoices, receipts, and/or requests for the purchase of any Flock Safety product/service
- MOUs from Flock Safety
- Brochures or product/service specifications regarding Flock Safety
- Privacy and/or retention policies regarding Flock Safety product/services
- Any/all manuals regarding Flock Safety product/services
- Guidelines mentioning Flock Safety product/services
- Bulletins mentioning Flock Safety product/services
- Briefings mentioning Flock Safety product/services
- Any/all digitally disseminated publications from your agency mentioning Flock Safety product/services
I am confident there are documents relevant to this request based on public literature and broadcast news video describing the use of the company's products by your agency: https://www.flocksafety.com/police
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Texas Public Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on Jan. 28, 2020. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Dear J. Ader,
Please see attached regarding your above-referenced public information request.
[OAO Email Signature Logo 091216]
The request has been forwarded from one agency to another agency or department for further review or follow up.