|Submitted||Jan. 18, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Florida's Sunshine Law (Fla. Stat. secs. 119.01 to 119.15 (1995)), I hereby request the following records:
Any and all contracts (as well as all associated amendments, exhibits, and materials), memorandums of understanding, and other equivalent agreements entered into by this agency with or any other social media surveillance software or equipment company, including but not limited to:
• Intrado Inc.
• Magnet Forensics
• Media Sonar
• Signal Corporation
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• other bidder responses
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all performance work statements
• all deliverables inventories
• all invoices related to the deliverance of software, services, or goods
Please also include:
• all policies related to the acquisition and use of social media and surveillance software by individual officers and representatives of this agency
• all materials related to the use of any other social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nextdoor, etc.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
To Whom It May Concern:
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
PRR - LIPTON - #049-P
Good afternoon Mr. Lipton,
This email is to acknowledge receipt of your public records request. In accordance with Florida Statute 119.07, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office requires a fee for reproducing public records. Therefore, we are requesting a PAYMENT of $61.17; upon receipt of your payment, we will promptly mail your requested records.
The fee for processing your request is $61.17, calculated as follows:
41 Duplicated pages/(1) One Sided @ .15 per page = $6.15
2.30 Labor Hours @ 21.00 per hour = $52.50
You may submit a check or money order by mail to:
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
Attention:Records Section / Freddie Solomon Annex
P.O. Box 3371
Tampa, Florida 33601
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office - Records
There are no files associated with this request.