|Submitted||Aug. 26, 2015|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Tennessee's Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
All contracts (and their amendments), memorandums of understanding, intergovernmental service agreements, and any agreements of any sort entered into by the City of Hartsville, Tennessee and/or Trousdale County for all services, equipment, and activities involving/provided by/contracted for regarding the Corrections Corporation of America facility and any facilities associated with it through any of the aforementioned agreements regarding the facility.
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• all zoning agreements
• all titles/deeds
• all sales agreements
• all construction agreements
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• all other vendor responses
• all evaluation material, scorecards, reports, and notes generated in the selection process
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all invoices/receipts detailing compensation received as a result of any agreements
• all agreements related to the provision of services, such as water, sewage, natural gas, garbage, etc.
• all financial agreements (such as loans or bonds) entered into as a result or in association with any of the aforementioned agreements
• all agreements, invoices, and related materials regarding the use of inmate labor by any of this agency's divisions or jurisdictions
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that fees cannot be waived, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7 business days, as the statute requires.
Beryl C.D. Lipton
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information request, copied below, and originally submitted on Aug. 26, 2015. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response, or if further clarification is needed.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
A no responsive documents response.